In the course of operating our website and providing the Doofa® software tool (Doofa® Tool), our e-newsletter, or other good or service, we (Sunfire Consultancy Limited) may collect, use, disclose and hold personally identifiable information about you (Personal Information).
1.1 If you are a visitor, during your visit to our website we will collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, each engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet. This information is collected by third-party software operating on our website.
1.2 We use that statistical data to:
- identify user behaviour and industry trends on our website; and
- maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
2.1 If you voluntarily provide us with your name, contact details, or other Personal Information (for example, in the process of purchasing the Doofa® Tool or registering to receive our e-newsletter or any other service), we will hold that Personal Information in accordance with this policy. We process all payments via PayPal and therefore do not hold credit card details.
2.2 We will use, disclose and hold such Personal Information for the purposes of:
- providing you with the requested goods and services;
- contacting you about the goods and services we provide to you;
- arranging payment, including through third party suppliers;
- gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer services;
- maintaining our records;
- addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes; and
- any other use you authorise.
2.3 If you want to stop receiving our e-newsletter or any other service, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information, including by using the “Unsubscribe’ facility made available in relation to that e-newsletter or service.
3. Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
3.1 We will not sell your Personal Information to direct marketers.
3.2 We will not use your Personal Information, or disclose your Personal Information to third parties, except:
- to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes described in this policy; or
- where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
3.3 We will not hold your Personal Information for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information.
5.1 We will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.
7. Contacting us or our Privacy Officer
- want to access or correct any Personal Information we hold about you; or
- want us to stop sending you Direct Marketing Information
...please contact our Privacy Officer, Sunfire Consultancy Limited, PO Box 5119, Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand; or click here to contact us.